Easy but perfect for what we need, here are my 2 latest house projects. First up, a large piece of sheet metal on the wall so we have a place to keep stuff that's out of sight of the kitchen but still in a prominent place that we see every day, right by the garage door. We just screwed it right into the studs and it works great! We can also write on it with dry erase markers!
And bookshelves out of rain gutters...so cool! We did this in Jace's room to fill up a large wall. It took us a little while to find the galvanized metal kind, but we did find a hardware store that carries them in stock, so the whole project cost about $40. Not too bad...a little more than I would have spent if I'd settled for vinyl white ones from Home Depot, but totally worth it for the metal. Jace's room has a car theme, license plates and such, so it worked out perfect.Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey jen, it's nice to see you posting again. I really like the sheet metal idea. So very organized. I'm glad to see you guys are enjoying your house. Cheers!!
Post a Comment