Friday, February 11, 2011

Christmas Eve (12-24-2010)

Christmas Eve was spent sleeping for the first part.  Our drive was so long, so we were super tired.  When we all visit Matt's family, Matt and I sleep in the living room.  That night, Linz's poor puppy got really sick and she had to go outside with her off and on all night long.  That meant Matt and I didn't sleep very soundly.  The next morning, Pop and Linz took Presleigh (the puppy) to the vet where she had to stay most of the weekend.  They were all nice enough to let Matt and I crash in Grammy and Pop's room for a couple extra hours in the morning.

Then we headed to the kitchen to get pies and yummy yams ready for Christmas dinner.  We spent most of the day in there cooking and cleaning!  And making way too many sugar cookies for Santa.  And then it was time to read the Christmas story and go to bed so Santa could come!

No comments: