The boys and I got to hang out with Kade and Carter while everyone else helped Heather and Phil move in to their apartement. I'm so lucky to have my parents and one of my sisters here in town. I miss Kathi more than words can say, though, so my mission is to make Ryan fall in love with Texas so he will mover her here!!! Anyway, I snapped pictures all day long, so here are a few...
Jace and his little buddy, Carter
Kade and Brett were fast friends, hunting for berries in Grandma's front yard
The 4 boys even got together for a picture!
And Brett and Kade made a dinosaur train!
When Grandpa came home, he took Jace and Brett out for a spin on the soapbox car!
Sweet little Carter...
It was a fun day! And it also caused me to have the start of a lower back problem that lasted weeks after carrying Carter around the backyard all day! I'm really out of shape, I guess!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment