Friday, February 4, 2011

Kat's House - DAY 1 (12-19-2010)

So, it being Sunday and all, our first full day at Kat's started out with church, where Kat and I got to play a flute/oboe duet and I got to lip sync in their choir so I could sit by Kat!  LOL!  No, I really knew most of the songs from my previous ward, but I really did lip sync the last one!

Matt and the kids enjoyed playing iPad while Ryan watched basketball?  football?  some kind of sporting event(s) on the TV...
The kids played this game every day we were there...not really sure what it was, but it involved emptying Bayli's piggy bank onto the stairs and it kept them entertained for large chunks of time!
 Jace and Bronco playing on the computer after church...
We just hung out and enjoyed each other, ate dinner, and went to BED, where we slept comfotably in the new sound proofed basement!

No comments: