Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jace's School Christmas, er Winter, Party (12-18-2009)

Then after Brett's party and a quick stop at Burger King for a bite of lunch with Mom, Dad and Brett, I headed off, minus Brett, to Jace's Winter Party.  They made their own Gingerbread Houses out of graham crackers and frostin and a whole bunch of crap.  The girls' table (on the left) was so carefully assembling their beautiful houses and the boys table was mostly eating their toppings and seeing who could build the highest chimney on their house!  I think they had a good time...

Jace with his friend, houses barely under construction

And Jace's finished product

And the whole class, with the PTA pres stuck in there (she happens to be one of the moms)

Jace and I escaped the party a little early and headed home to finish packing up the car and meet Matt and Brett so we could head to Odessa that night to spend a few days with Grammy and Pop and celebrate Christmas!

No comments: