Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jace a singer?

So, part of growing up is that your mom and dad don't always know what goes on at school.  Let me start at the beginning...Matt comes home one day a few weeks ago wanting us all to watch a couple of youtube videos, one being a Taco Bell folk song sung at a drive through.  The boys loved it so much that they ask to listen to it all the time and quickly memorized it.  Wednesday before scouts, Jace was singing it at the top of his lungs and tells me that the kids at school really love that song.  "What?  You've been singing it at school?" I ask.  "Well, on the play ground, I'll sing it for kids while they play games and jump rope.  And on Monday, I wrote about it in my journal in ALPHA and she asked me about it afterwards so I sang it for the class!"  ???!!!  Now, my Jace is not a singer...Brett yes...Jace never...now he's talking about doing it for the talent show at school if they have one.  HA!  Hilarious!  I don't have a video of Jace singing it yet, but here's the original video from youtube...

No comments: