Brett had his school Christmas Program on the Thursday night before school was out for Christmas break. Usually, Mrs. Elliott does the Christmas story with a little play (Mary and Joseph, etc). Well, this year, she only has 3 kindergarteners and they are all boys, so doing Mary was out! She adapted the program and the boys did great. Here's a few pictures of them during their program.
Brett before it started:
Here are several of Brett, Anders and Isaac during the program
Mrs. Elliott narrating:
Clearly having a good time:
And this was cool. They do a little song each year called "The Beasts of Bethlehem", and they each do a solo about their animal. Brett got to be the sheep (with curly horns) this year which is the same thing Jace got to be 3 years ago. Here's a picture of each of them...Brett's on the left, Jace's on the right...
Words to their verse of "The Beasts of Bethlehem":
I, said the sheep with curly horn.
I gave Him my wool for His blanket warm.
He wore my coat on Christmas morn.
I, said the sheep with curly horn.



No comments:
Post a Comment