It's always fun to enjoy a meal with extended family. This year, Heather and Phil got to join us with all of Matt's family. I like it because I always know what to expect...we eat at noon and everyone's pretty much on their way home or to another Thanksgiving celebration by about 2. Then it's naptime...:-) Well, some years!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Celebrating Thanksgiving (11-24-2009 to 11-28-2009) - the big day
Once people started arriving for Thanksgiving lunch, the kids all pulled out their DS games...here's Jace, Brett and Zach racing Mario Kart...
And the big kids got a turn once in a while...
And Brett and Linz...
It's always fun to enjoy a meal with extended family. This year, Heather and Phil got to join us with all of Matt's family. I like it because I always know what to expect...we eat at noon and everyone's pretty much on their way home or to another Thanksgiving celebration by about 2. Then it's naptime...:-) Well, some years!
It's always fun to enjoy a meal with extended family. This year, Heather and Phil got to join us with all of Matt's family. I like it because I always know what to expect...we eat at noon and everyone's pretty much on their way home or to another Thanksgiving celebration by about 2. Then it's naptime...:-) Well, some years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment