Lindsey invited the boys to come spend a weekend with her in Houston, so Matt and I decided we could go, too, drop the boys with Lindsey and get a hotel room! So that's what we did. While the boys were playing with Linz, we spent the day at IKEA and had a nice dinner and a restful night. It was a good time!
First stop, before Lindsey's, the Lego Store at the Galleria. Brett knew exactly what he wanted...a cup of Legos so he could build stuff right then. Jace took a little longer with his choice...and spent a lot more of his money!
Presleigh, Linz & Jace in her giant poof chair!
They loved the poof chair...
Mostly because Linz let them do things like this:
And on the way home, the boys were being silly...that's Brett's "I'm a goof" face
And we had to stop at Buc-ee's...Matt has this thing about it...so here's flat stanley with Brett's Buc-ee's cup (Buc'ee's is a glorified truck stop...it's not that great! But EVERYONE stops there, so I guess we had to!)



No comments:
Post a Comment