Friday, August 27, 2010

Kat Comes to Visit (06-12-2010 to 06-27-2010) Random Stuff

So, while Kat was here, she and Mom decided to order Dad a new camera for Father's Day.  It came while she was here, so she was able to covet it for a few days!  It's the newer version of hers (and mine) and came with all kinds of cool new features like Dolby digital sound and HD video capability and a dedicated video button (which would be so nice!).  Plus it's really small...can you tell I'm jealous???
Heather, Phil and fam stayed at our house for the first week of Kat's trip and I have only one picture!  We mostly hung out at Mom's until the kids had to get home for bed, so I guess i just didn't take any!  At night, after the kids were in bed, Phil and Matt would eat cereal, surf the web and play golf on the Wii!  And Heather I and would make fun of them until I was too tired and had to make myself go on to bed so I wouldn't fee totally yucky the next day!  Yeah, they made fun of me for being old.

No comments: