I made cherry, which was something I'd never done before...goood but not my favorite...and...
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
My pies 08-06-2009
After Kat and her family left, I was sad...so sad that I decided it was time to bake and eat. So I made pies. And they were GOOD! I've loved going out to Our Best Bites, a food blog, ever since Kat sent it to me forever ago. They recently had a posting about pies without a pie plate. They looked so good that I had to try! YUM! I took pictures because this is the first thing I've baked in my new kitchen...
I made cherry, which was something I'd never done before...goood but not my favorite...and...
My favorite! Apple with crumb topping...you can see which one we ate first! :-)
I made cherry, which was something I'd never done before...goood but not my favorite...and...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment