Sunday, October 25, 2009

Going back home...boo...

So sad...the week had to end and it was time to go our separate ways...but wait! We got to take Kat and her family back to San Antonio with us! Ryan and Matt took the boys and went ahead of us while Kat and her kids, me, Mom and Dad took Heather and Carter to the airport where she caught a flight to Midland so she didn't have to listen to Carter cry for hours again (he hates the car). We were happy that we got to keep Kat and co. for a little longer...

Bayli (under the towel) and Bronco...
Kat with a twizler up her nose...some things never change...
When we were little, our car had a foot lever that would lean the front passenger seat back and we used to tease Mom or whoever happened to be riding there by pushing the lever and the seat would fly back! We thought we were sooo funny. Kat and I tried to recreate the moment (a few times) on the way back...I was sitting on the passenger side in the back so I would reach up between the door and Mom's seat and pull the lever and Kat would pull back on the seat! Not quite as much fun as the original flying seat but it was still funny...at least to us! I think Mom wished we were in another car!!! :-)

No comments: