Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jace!!! 07-28-2009

Jace had a great birthday...

His birthday cookie, courtesy of Kat and me (we won't mention the frosting mishap!)
Blowing out the candles...
Bayli and Brett...so fun to have them here for a birthday!
Jace opening his "Paper Recylcing Station" from Kat...thanks loads for this useless toy, by the way! It looked cool...but boo to soaking paper bits!
Jace's favorite present, his Hot Shot Paper Plane kit...
We actually had lots of celebrating later, too, like when we got home and he got his present from Linz in the mail (a rock tumbler...very cool...and very loud...but I think the coolness outweighs the loudness) and lots of other fun things! Plus we had his baptism...coming soon in another post!




1 comment:

Kat said...

Ok, so first of all, that frosting mishap was SO not my fault. It was YOUR got-too-hot-when-our-AC-broke Crisco.

Secondly, those who don't know our obviously love and caring relationship might think your "useless toy" comment was a bit RUDE. Luckily for me, I actually used the toy, and I can vouch that it is, indeed a pain. But NOT useless! It really did make paper. I'm not sure what you want to do with stiff paper, but it did serve its purpose ;-) Just stick it in the Goodwill pile already.