Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jewell Family Reunion 2009

Since everyone needed to be together after Mom and Dad's return home, we all met in Grapevine, TX at the Great Wolf Lodge for a family reunion. An awesome time was had by all, as will be evident through the next few posts. The most important part of the trip (not the most fun, but the most important) were family pictures. We took a snapshot in our cool GRUMPY shirts and then went and had official ones made too...here are the results:

My sister, Kat, is the creative one in the bunch. She made us all t-shirts that had a TX license plate on the front saying "I'm with" at the top and then "GRUMPY" as the license number...except Dad's...it said "I am GRUMPY"...very cute idea...here we all are in the lobby before dinner one night:
All of us...looks better cropped but this is what was on the CD and I'm too lazy to pull up photoshop and fix it:
The originals:
The 4 kids...I can't believe they let us sit on Chuck! Awesome!
Our family:
Now enjoy the slew of pictures from the trip...it was the best vacation ever!

No comments: