Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snaggletooth Jace...

Yes, it's true...Jace lost his 5th tooth tonight! Actually, Matt tugged it out for him, and even though I heard it pop out (DISGUSTING), there were no tears, just an initial look of shock on his face. Here's a picture of his excited little face afterwards...

5 comments:

Kat said...

Ewww, his gum is still all bloody. Ok, so he's still cute, so I suppose the picture is okay. And I am VERY jealous of your nice weather. And having a pool. And having children who can swim without you IN the pool and touching you at all times. And those shirts turned out fantastic. Brett needs to come give Bayli a lesson in fort building.

Tiff and Chris said...

Cool tooth! Yeah we are still are on for Saturday at 3, right?

Bryn said...

How brave! Caden cries when you barely touch a loose tooth.

texansusan said...

Wow, I can't believe he's old enough to lose a tooth!?! He looks so happy.

Tiff and Chris said...

Sounds good (we may be a few minutes late, Chris gets off at 3 and will head straight over). I remember where your parents lived, so I will be sure to remind Chris. Thanks!