Monday, April 28, 2008

Brett's Fiesta Party

OK, so those of you who are not from San Antonio or somewhere in the south near Mexico probably have no idea what Fiesta is...I didn't until I moved to San Antonio. Basically, everyone spends a week partying. The kids even get a holiday for it on Friday. It's pretty silly if you ask me...I'd rather them get out of school a day earlier, but no one asked me. AND the kids do have a great time at their fiesta parites. Cascarones (confetti eggs) are the hit of every party. Here are a few pics of Brett's school party (it's a pretty big production):

Searching for treasure in the sand box:

Breaking cascarones over anyone he could reach (I think he got all the moms):

Preparing to take a swing at the pinata:

Hanging out with Dad after it was all over:

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love the last picture of Brett and Matt. So cute!