Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Do you ever feel like...

When you're in a conversation, do you ever feel like you just don't have any idea what the other person is talking about? Or in a meeting where they ask your opinion on something and you don't have one? Sometimes this is how I feel when I'm having a coversation with my kids! My friend Grayland sent this to me today, and I'm not sure why it's so funny but...


(Dedicated to Kat and her scout calling...I love you!)

2 comments:

Kat said...

Is it really sad that I want to eat the pancake? You should've heard me trying to explain how cub scout camp works last night. I was like, Um I'm not really sure, but I think this how it works...

Bryn said...

Ha ha. That is too funny!! I've been to stephenie's website and it's great. You need to go to the "other projects" tab and click on Midnight Sun. It's twilight from Edward's point of view. You can read the first chapter!! Can't wait for you to read eclipse!!