But I thought you people might enjoy seeing pictures of the boys hunting eggs Easter morning in their underwear! Lindsey was in town and helped do the Easter surprises for the kids...
Cuties!!! Yes we are up for watching the kids! I can request to get off of work early on Saturday and be to your house around...3? Let me know and yes my habit of rearranging furniture...I can help. Thanks!!!
I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 boys, Jace (8) and Brett (5). My amazing husband, Matt, works hard to support all my bad habits (i.e. eating out, going shopping, eating out, internet shopping, oh, did I mention eating out?).
1 comment:
Cuties!!! Yes we are up for watching the kids! I can request to get off of work early on Saturday and be to your house around...3? Let me know and yes my habit of rearranging furniture...I can help. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment