Monday, April 28, 2008

Making Floam Critters...

So today was kind of relaxing. Jace was home today (he has really bad allergies and just felt crummy this morning), and Brett was easy-going. I got 4 or 5 loads of laundry done and a bathroom cleaned, so I think I did pretty good! Jace was feeling better by the afternoon, so we decided to pull out the Floam Critter kit that Grandma left for us to do. I think we waited too long to use the kit since the floam was really sticky (Jace and I had it all over our hands!), but we got the critters made. The kids had a fun time. Here they are with their creations:

Brett with his Robot Grasshopper (he says it will keep all the monsters out of his room at night...where do they get this stuff???):

Jace with his 4-Eyed Spider (he doesn't have monsters any more!):

4 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Fun! Your kids are so cute and so much fun to be around!

Kat said...

Ha! I love the missing teeth. You should've had my kids over to make those with you. What were you thinking???

larshannon said...

I love Jace's missing teeth! Thanks for giving us your blog!

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

oh theyre are way too cute!

-Kremer