Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Swimming

This summer, the boys are taking swim lessons with one of the young men at our church. We call him Mowgli because the first time we met him he climbed trees in our backyard like Mowgli in the Jungle Book. Anyway, he's great and the kids love him! So, here are a couple pictures of their lastest swimmming lessons...I didn't get a good video because I was always videoing the wrong kid!

Brett following directions...see? I knew he could!

Jace was really ticked when the life guards took a break and they let Brett stay in the pool with Matt because Matt is his dad but they wouldn't let Jace stay in with Mowgli...so they practiced arm and leg movements for breast stroke on the side of the pool. Let's just say Jace wasn't into it!


I promise to get better pictures next week when Mowgli gets back from EFY and we resume lessons! Maybe I'll get lucky and get a video...

No comments: