In comemoration of that day, Matt brought roses home on St. Patty's Day...and no, they were not green! Here's a close up since I didn't think to take a picture until AFTER we got back in town from Amarillo...they were looking kind of sad...I picked the best one...
Friday, March 27, 2009
Happy Engagement Anniversary to us!
St. Patrick's Day marks 12 years since Matt asked me to marry him up on top a very cold and snowy mountain in Wolf Creek, Colorado. Pretty romantic idea, but for someone who hates being cold, it sucked to have to take off my gloves! I was very surprised, and of course, I said yes! I'm so glad I did...I love you, Matt!
In comemoration of that day, Matt brought roses home on St. Patty's Day...and no, they were not green! Here's a close up since I didn't think to take a picture until AFTER we got back in town from Amarillo...they were looking kind of sad...I picked the best one...
In comemoration of that day, Matt brought roses home on St. Patty's Day...and no, they were not green! Here's a close up since I didn't think to take a picture until AFTER we got back in town from Amarillo...they were looking kind of sad...I picked the best one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, how time flies!
Post a Comment