Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Grass for Dad!

So we spent the better part of today throwing sod in Grandpa's yard. It looks so much better with no weeds and dirt over there! Hope you like it, Dad! Here are some pictures for you (if you click on them, the differences are easier to see):

Before (yucky, weedy, dirt patched eye sore):
Before grass, after top soil:
Yay! New grass!

4 comments:

texansusan said...

Those testimony gloves are such a cute idea! We'll definitely have to use them.

They sure did a good job heart attacking; it's cute.

Kat said...

Such pretty, pretty sod.

If I did FHE, I'd so use that idea, lol.

Tiff and Chris said...

It looks so good! I love the muddy tennis shoes on the drive way in the last picture.

Trudy said...

So, Jen and Matt, I have a little backyard project that I could sign you up for--so how do you get rid of bindweed in a flower bed?