Saturday, October 4, 2008

Testimony Gloves

Since Matt was working Monday, I had youth on Tuesday, and Jace was sick Wednesday and Thursday, we finally had family home evening on Friday night! The boys made testimony gloves and we learned the important parts of a testimony and we talked about the importance of having your own testimony and finding out for yourself if things are true. Here is a picture of them with their gloves, even though the gloves are hard to see:

These are the 5 things we talked about:

1. I know that God is our Heavenly Father and He loves us.

2. I know that His Son, Jesus Christ, is our Savior and Redeemer.

3. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. He restored the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth and translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God.

4. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord’s Church on the earth today.

5. I know that this Church is led by a living prophet who receives revelation.

If you want to make one or use it for a lesson, you can find instructions here.

3 comments:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

that is sooo cute!

Tiff and Chris said...

What a cute idea~ I love it!

larshannon said...

I can't wait to have this FHE.