I'm cheating...4 things about each boy:
Jace:
1. Jace loves science. He is really good at filing away facts in his head and pulling them out as they apply in random situations.
2. His favorite books are science books...totally into nonfiction for the most part. Both his parents are nerds, so we can't really say anything!
3. Jace loves to draw with his box of 96 crayons...usually the same picture...a car with a spoiler and lots of tail pipes and usually equipped with some sort of explosive device! Oh, and building paper airplanes!
4. His teacher loves him because he is quiet in class...just his nature...we think he might be teachers' pet...
Brett:
1. Brett's newest thing is to wee in the wild...he loves to pee on trees. While we were fishing the other day, I turned around to see him with his pants around his ankles aimed at a tree! We had to have a talk with him about when it is OK to do that!
2. He loves preschool...if he could, he would go to school every day.
3. Brett's a pretty smart kid...things just seem to make sense to him. Like, you don't really have to explain things to him, he just knows! It's kind of freaky...
4. He loves to do Grandma's alphabet puzzle all by himself. He puts the picture down, then the letter (he goes in order) and then sings the song up to the letter he is on, then adds another picture and letter and then sings it all over again!
I tag...whoever reads this and has kids or nieces or nephews or kids they babysit or whoever that they want to share random facts about! :-)
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your kids are so-o smart! I think they both are hilarious too. I remember when my little brother liked to use the outdoors as a restroom...kind of funny, since I never really enjoy having to use the outdoors when I go camping and no restrooms are around (hasn't been that bad in awhile).
I think Jace and Gabe would get along great!! Wish we lived closer! Let me know what you think about Twilight. Nate and the boys lost me for a weekend because I had to read all 3 of them.
Post a Comment