Hey again...it's the end of spring break and we get to have Lindsey (Matt's sister) come stay with us for a few days. She apparently loves to fish (which I never knew), so yesterday afternoon we took the boys out behind the house for a little fishing. We had pretty good luck yesterday (using lunch meat and cat food for bait...just a little tip, pepperoni doesn't work), so we decided to go again this afternoon and added a little canoe trip, too. Here's some pics of us and our fish:
Linz is such a good aunt:

Jace with his first fish:

Brett with his first fish:

Jace, Linz, Brett and Matt waving at the camera from the canoe:

My self-portrait of me and my fish (I decided to take a turn at fishing while they were in the canoe...I caught 2 and took this picture of myself with the 2nd one...pretty good, eh?):

Linz and one of the fish she caught...we finally remembered to take a picture:

Matt with one of the fish he caught...he didn't want to feel left out:
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Makes me want to go fishing!
Post a Comment