OK, so I have been a slacker and I haven't taken any pictures this week (although it would have been the same...more scooter pictures...HA!). Anyway, here's a little run-down about our week.
On Sunday, Brett gave the scripture and prayer in primary for the first time. He wanted to say an article of faith, so he did the "We believe the Bible to be the word of God..." one. We thought he might end up singing it instead of saying it since he knows all the songs, but he got up there and said it so clearly into the microphone and then said his little prayer! He did a great job. He didn't even want us up there with him. He wanted Jace to hold his picture. Jace also had a talk and did a great job, as usual. He talked about how Nephi is his favorite person in the Book of Mormon and how he wants to be like Nephi. He wanted Matt to hold his pictures for him, so I just had to sit in the back and listen! It was kind of nice...
Late Monday night, I got a call from Mrs. Elliott (Brett's preschool teacher) asking if I could sub for her on Tuesday all day since her husband was in the ER. Of course I told her I would, so on Tuesday, I taught preschool in the morning and kindergarten in the afternoon. The kids were great and Brett did great, too. He just did what all the other kids were doing in Kinder! We had a good day, but I was exhausted by the time we made it home around 4:00 PM!
Last night I had YW, and then I hurried home to watch American Idol! DVR is the greatest invention ever! While I was watching that, I pulled out the newly refurbished laptop (THANKS, HONEY!) to learn how to run Google Sketch-Up. It's a 3D rendering program that I'm going to try to draw our house in so we can see what it's kind of going to look like. I took a couple of tutorials and then drew our dining room! Very cool...
We are meeting with our consultant today to go over our plans. We are very close to finishing the layout...just a few things we are tweaking and then we should be able to move forward with getting our full set up plans finished and ready for bidding!
Oh! The other cool thing I did yesterday was clean out the garage...I still need Matt's help for some things, but everything is organized and I can park in there again!!! WAHOOOO! That's it for now! I'll try to take some pictures soon...
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment