Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

My sister, Kat, tagged me. Here goes...

Typical Time of wake-up: 6:00 AM
On a good night when do your kids go to sleep: 7:00 PM, and I agree, Kat…on a bad night…even earlier!

How long have you been a momma? 6.5 years

Favorite kid's show: Wonder Pets, Backyardigans, Little Einsteins

Least favorite kid's show: Barney, Spongebob, Teletubbies

Favorite chore: I'm with Kat and Lisa--I don't like ANY chore. But if I have to choose, I pick laundry…because I can do other things while I do it and still feel like I’m getting something accomplished!

Least favorite chore: Mopping, but I do it b/c I can’t stand it dirty!
Meal you cook most often: Tomato Soup (if you count heating canned soup on the stove as cooking)…my kids love it and request it often.

Kids favorite meal: Waffles

5 Things that make you smile about being a mom:
1. Watching them learn new things and excel at school
2. Seeing them make friends
3. Watching them protect each other
4. Hearing their giggles as they play together
5. Enjoying reading together as a family

Favorite thing your husband does with your kids: Wrestles with them almost every night before bed, sings songs to them before bed

Last time you went out with no kids: With my husband, Saturday night (to the adult session of stake conference at church). Without my husband, today during preschool (to the store).

If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be: Right there with ya, Kat…DISNEY…preferably in the off-season (if there is one anymore).

Favorite pastime/activity with your kids: riding scooters, building blocks, playing games, swimming and loads of science experiments (volcanoes are our favorite)

One thing your mom did that you do now: Cut the crust off sandwiches and then cut them into 4 triangles

Favorite kids book: Goodnight Moon

Best advice for a new mom: Have a schedule, but do it your own way…just be consistent

Scariest or most heart-breaking moment as a mom: Jace was 2 when he fell and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table. He hit right between his eyes, and it was so swollen that it looked like a marble was under the skin in between his eyes. It immediately turned black and red. He had a black eye for a long time.

Most joyful moment as a mom: Seeing Jace’s reaction the first few weeks Brett was around.

Last time your child told you he loved you: Last night before bed…

Last time you told your children you loved them: Today, before nap…

I tag: Since I have no friends with blogs that I know of, and if I tagged my parents I’d have to answer theirs for them since I do their blog…I tag no one…

No comments: