I'm not sure how I missed this, but the boys got to go to vacation bible school at my friend Debbie's church this summer. This was Brett's first year and Jace's 3rd year. It's cool because they always put on such a fantastic production and the kids have a great time. They discuss bible stories and have music similar to a Kids Bop version of an EFY CD. I like it because they don't care what church you go to and it's so simple that I don't have to worry about deep doctrine discussions at a different church. I'll probably volunteer to help this year. Anyway, here are a few pictures to represent their week!
Brett and Dad on the last day:

The John boys...the 2 old guys that run the assemblies at the beginning and end of each day...we had to pull Brett out of his final assembly (he was in the preschool group) so that he could see the John boys one time:

Brett and Jace on the stage after the assembly was over:
No comments:
Post a Comment