Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Blah blah blah
Another large chunk of time has passed and here I am finally getting back to the summer posts. Let me tell you that I really do this blog only for myself and my family...if anyone else reads it, well, that's their problem! So, you may be wondering why I'm bothering with the detailed posts of the summer when it's over. Last year I took my blog and had it printed into a blog book through the site blurb.com. It's a site that will not only "slurp" your blog into a book format but it also has *free* software that allows you to edit it before printing. The quality of my book last year was great (hard-bound, dust jacket, nice full color pages) so that's my project again this year...the whole family journal thing. So while you might not care what happened 3 months ago, my blog book does...now you know! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment