So after all our youth adventures, I was ready to get back into hangin' with my boys. Jace and I built a "water clock" this morning, and Brett played in his sand box (yes, he's in his underwear):
Jen! Sorry i couldn't come by today and swim :(. A girl called in at work, so I had to close the store. I also had to stay later to design a coupon we are giving to half marathon runners for the Rock N Roll Marathon tomorrow morning. I will have to mke it up to y'all!
This is the only way I know how to get ahold of you. Ha! Could you call me? Russell M. Nelson will be at our Stake Conference next month and I am putting together a 60 piece choir. I would like to invite you to sing in the choir, but I need to know ASAP if you can or can't so I know if I need to call an alternate on the list or not. Sorry to take up blog space with this. Thanks!
I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 boys, Jace (8) and Brett (5). My amazing husband, Matt, works hard to support all my bad habits (i.e. eating out, going shopping, eating out, internet shopping, oh, did I mention eating out?).
2 comments:
Jen! Sorry i couldn't come by today and swim :(. A girl called in at work, so I had to close the store. I also had to stay later to design a coupon we are giving to half marathon runners for the Rock N Roll Marathon tomorrow morning. I will have to mke it up to y'all!
This is the only way I know how to get ahold of you. Ha! Could you call me? Russell M. Nelson will be at our Stake Conference next month and I am putting together a 60 piece choir. I would like to invite you to sing in the choir, but I need to know ASAP if you can or can't so I know if I need to call an alternate on the list or not. Sorry to take up blog space with this. Thanks!
Cute pics of the kids... as usual!
Post a Comment