Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged--All about Matt!!!

How long have you been married? It was 10 years last August…can you believe it???

How long did you date? That gets tricky…we were best friends that sort of melded into dating. So, I guess you could say officially about a year before we actually tied the knot…but unofficially, I’d say more like 18 months to 2 years.

How old is he? 31 (32 in April…I can’t wait! Then he’ll be as old as me!)

Who eats more? Matt…hands down.

Who said I love you first? Matt

Who is smarter? It’s all relative, isn’t it? As far as financial savvy-ness, Matt…as far as common sense, probably Matt! If you’re talking school, I’ve got that one in the bag…and practical knowledge, like how to defrost a freezer (NOT with an iron, Matt! – as a disclaimer, he was in college then and it was probably more like “let’s see what happens if…”)

Whose temper is worse? Mine

Who does the laundry? ME ME ME!!! He’ll switch it out if I ask him to…and fold stuff if I leave it in the place he wants to sit!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt…and we used to change all the time but now we pretty much sleep on the same sides every night.

Who cooks dinner? ME…Matt only makes tacos…breakfast tacos, brisket tacos…

Who pays the bills? Matt…used to be me until I found out that he actually WANTS to do it and LIKES it…now he does it!

Who is more spoiled? I’m so more spoiled…

Who drives when you are in the same car? Matt…even though I’m the worst back seat driver and he always threatens to make me drive next time…

Who is more stubborn? I guess it’s me b/c I think I really do get my way most of the time!!!

Whose parents do you see the most? We used to see mine more since we live in the same city, but for the next 18 months while mine are on their mission, we’ll be seeing Matt’s family more…but we see them pretty often anyway, I think! And I like it!

Who proposed? Matt

Who has more friends? Probably Matt…but neither of us are lacking…

Who has more siblings? Me (there are 4 in our family, 2 in Matt’s)

Who wears the pants in the family? Me…and he would admit it…

I tag anyone who would like to share embarrassing pictures of their husbands…

Our boys looked just like this:


Superman sacked out:


Ping Pong Champ...nice shorts!


So tough, Mr. Karate:


Freshman in HS:


Us at the Phantom Ball in Lubbock, TX:


Our wedding day...I know, I know...90s hair:

1 comment:

Tiff and Chris said...

Oh how cute! I do love the 90s hair. How are you guys?!