So the pine wood derby lasted so long that my friend Diana took Brett and me home so we could get to bed and she has a little one, Jimmy, who is Brett's age and needed bed too. They dropped us off a little before 8:00 PM on the 20th. Then at about 7:00 AM or so on the 21st, Diana calls and says she's in labor and that they would be there in a little bit to drop off Jimmy. She and her hubby left my house at about 7:45 AM, and I'm pretty sure that before 9:00 AM I had a text with a picture of baby Christiana on my phone. They barely made it to the hospital! Here's a picture of Jimmy...we had a blast playing Star Wars guys all day long!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am laughing! Jimmy loves your home and wants you to adopt him!! You have the coolest Star Wars toys. And yes, that baby girl came like a rocket thirteen minutes after arriving at Labor & Delivery. INSANE!!! I'm going to miss you while we're gone. Let's keep in touch.
Post a Comment