I got to be in charge of Brett's school Valentine Party this year...
The kids made little Valentine gifts for their moms...thumbprint art with pictures of them framed...
Then we played a little game to learn more about Valentine's day...the kids were more interested in what color the water would turn or if it was going to fiz over than the history, but they had a great time!
Mrs. Elliott always looks like she's having the best time watching the kids have fun! She loves them and that's why we love her! And check out the Valentine treat haul...
Before the kids went home, Alisa did a game with them where they danced to music until she stopped it and they had to freeze. They had so much fun!
That's the last party I'll ever do at Mrs. Elliott's! I'm more than a little sad that this is our last year with her...but I won't get sad yet because we still have a few more things left before the end of the year!



No comments:
Post a Comment