Here's Heather's name in the "bubble letters" we all struggled to make well...and then at the bottom it says "so kick her!" I have no idea when this was written or in what context...it was probably us joking around but it's not very nice! Funny now, though!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Funny Blast from the Past
So, the other day, I was tidying up for our open house that we had for UBuildIt, and I ran across a sticky note in some piano music. It made me realize how "nice" we were to each other growing up! I thought Heather and Kat would have a laugh over this one...
Here's Heather's name in the "bubble letters" we all struggled to make well...and then at the bottom it says "so kick her!" I have no idea when this was written or in what context...it was probably us joking around but it's not very nice! Funny now, though!
Here's Heather's name in the "bubble letters" we all struggled to make well...and then at the bottom it says "so kick her!" I have no idea when this was written or in what context...it was probably us joking around but it's not very nice! Funny now, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yeah, so that's my handwriting. or, was when I was in 4th grade...
HAHAHA! I love those finds! Priceless!
I was making my way over here to ask whose handwriting that was...Kat, I have one thing to say, "Fatty-fatty 2x4. Couldn't fit through the bathroom door. So he did it on the floor. Licked it up and did some more!" I love you guys...even though you wanted to kick me.
Post a Comment