Friday, February 27, 2009

First post of 2009

OK...if I don't start this right now, I'm not ever going to post anything this year! We have had so much happen since January started. Here's a small list of what we've been up to:

  • Beginning of January: the new house has walls...well sticks, at least! Check out the house blog for the latest - www.lasaterhouse.blogspot.com
  • Middle of January: Heather and Kade came to visit one last time before Carter arrives.
  • End of January: Jace gets a great report card.
  • Beginning of February: Jace participates in a PTA program for the 2nd graders.
  • Valentine's Day: I get some insulation from Matt for the house and he gets some labor hours from me to install it! My real present was a massage after working...
  • End of February: Brett gets a glowing report from Mrs. Elliott, his teacher. He's a sharp kid, but is sometimes a little loud...hmmmm...I never knew!

Now here we are almost into March...more updates and pictures to follow...

No comments: