Thursday, December 11, 2008

Decorating the tree...

We got back from Odessa Saturday evening, and I had Matt go ahead and pull the tree out of the attic so we could set it up the next day. I figured with the house moving along, we would need to do it now or never! So, Sunday it went up, and then Monday night for family home evening, we decorated.

Jace decorating (just ignore the photographer in the mirror, please!!!):
Chelsie, one of my girls from church, was on hand to help us this year:
And Santa goes on top (until I can find a cool star or angel or something having to do with the nativity). Brett got to top the tree this year. When Jace was about Brett's size, he decided that after putting the topper on that it would be a good idea to jump OFF Dad's shoulders to the floor...nearly gave me a heart attack and it hurt him, too...so now Brett gets the honor...Jace doesn't want it any more!

2 comments:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

too cute! I love your tree!

Tiff and Chris said...

Pretty tree! Brett is such a cutie.