Sunday, September 21, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Yesterday, the boys decided to play Butthead (or Tushy Head has Brett calls it, since Butthead isn't a very nice word!...which in case you are new to the blog is a game we sort of grew up with where you chunk balls at your opponents head while wearing velcro hats...I think it was a Terry gift, my aunt who is notorious for crazy gifts). Anyway, all of a sudden, they come in to the study where I was working on my lesson singing "It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Come inside, it's fun inside!" - and if you ever watch Disney Channel, you will know the tune - and Brett had this on his head...they thought they were so funny:

2 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Cuties! I have been so busy lately and have been wanting to come and see y'all--its been forever! I can't believe all the fun things going on with school. Love the Mickey Mouse story!

Bryn said...

I love it!!!! Gabe loves that show. Brett looks like mickey with that butthead!! I want that game!