Ashely Dunn (one of my Laurels) cleaning up part of a prank at her cabin:
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Girls' Camp (Parkwood Ward '08)
OK...so it's been a while, I know! I had the opportunity to spend a night at our church's young women camp (for girls ages 12 - 18) a couple weeks ago. Let's just say I'm WAY too old to stay up 'til 2:30 AM! Had a good time, though! Here are quite a few pictures of our night (those of you Mormons from San Antonio might recognize a few faces):
Ashely Dunn (one of my Laurels) cleaning up part of a prank at her cabin:
Cassie Simonton (Beehive Advisor, aka "The Vacuum") won the whipped cream eating contest by literally sucking the cream off the plate:
Ah! This is the life! Allison Burwell (a Mia Maid) pulling me in the trash wagon:
Hannah Wickern and Lise Gorman in the bathroom (I'm gonna miss you!):
Melissa Hill (Mia Maid Advisor) smashing her face into Saran wrap during a prank...a game that quickly caught on and is known as "Birth Canal"...don't ask:
My other favorite "Birth Canal" picture, Danielle Gorman...I just like her shirt!
Here's one of our sad pranks...sorry Tina (that's her van)...we didn't wrap it very well:
Melissa decided to wrap Lise and me together (we were too tired to run):
Melissa serenading us all at Helotes's campsite:
Some of us in the canoe that somehow found its way onto Tina's bed in place of her mattress earlier that day:
And Tina Young (Helotes Ward's Young Women President) singing to us while we posed for our canoe picture (she and Sister Prestige were singing "Rock the boat, don't rock the boat, baby!" at the top of their lungs for us)...
Melissa decided to teach us all some massage techniques:
Cassie, the morning after...we survived our one night!!! Hats off to Sister Burwell (our camp director), Sister White (our Young Women President) and Sister Davis (Sarah's mom) for staying all week...you guys ROCK!

Ashely Dunn (one of my Laurels) cleaning up part of a prank at her cabin:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Just a few thoughts:
1.) I always knew you were just a piece of trash.
2.) Do you make a habit of taking your camera to the bathroom?
3.) I'm way jealous of your tan. I'm gonna look like *I* just came out of the birth canal standing next to you next week.
4.) Isn't Tina getting too old for this??? (jk! Just had to add that hoping that she might read this) OH, and if Tina didn't do her dance to Walking on Sunshine, then she doesn't love you as much as me. If she did, well then, she still loves me more.
oooo...thanks for reminding me to send this to Tina...she's known you longer than me, so it's OK if she loves you more...but I did work with her in the stake for a long time, so I don't know...
Oh the days of YW (I went to camp with Tina once upon a time)! You look so pretty wrapped up...and sitting with trash :)
Can I just cry now that I was left out? Waaaa! Looks like fun!
Oh, the camp pranks...that is the best part of camping!
I just got back from camp... wow.. yea. Ill post about it soon!
Post a Comment