Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged by Bryn

4 Jobs I've had
~Coffee Shop Waitress
~Engineering Intern
~Engineer (EIT for 2 years before Jace was born)
~Mom

4 Movies I can watch over and over
~While You Were Sleeping
~Dan in Real Life
~Toy Story
~Tommy Boy

4 Places I've Lived (notice I just kept going south...I hate cold!)
~Dumas, TX
~Amarillo, TX
~Lubbock, TX
~San Antonio, TX

4 TV Shows I have to watch
~American Idol
~So You Think You Can Dance
~Deserving Design
~Sweat Equity

4 Foods I can eat anytime
~M&Ms
~Honey Nut Cheerios
~Pringles
~Red bell peppers with ranch for dipping

4 Places I have vacationed
~Disney World
~Corpus Christi
~Virginia
~Wolf Creek, CO

4 Places I'd rather be
~Not cleaning house (which is what I'm supposed to be doing)
~Sleeping
~On a date with Matt
~On a cruise

I tag...whoever hasn't done this yet!

No comments: