Sunday, January 27, 2008

Brett and Jace enjoying Grandma's house!

The boys have really enjoyed living at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The space they have to play is so much more and yesterday since the weather was nice, they played out in the backyard almost all afternoon (feeding the ducks, trying to build a fire with Ryan and Michelle...let's just say Ryan's not a boy scout!, sliding down the slide, digging in the rocks...you name it, they did it yesterday!)

Brett's Boat...he built this and I thought it really looked like a boat and wanted to take a picture!



Jace playing with race tracks in his underwear. The dining room actually has the table back in there now, so no more playroom!



And since I took a picture of his boat a few days ago, Brett now thinks I need to take pictures of ALL his creations! So this is his spaceship and his babies are taking a nap nearby:

No comments: